Monday, 28 January 2013

Queen of hearts!




 and strangely this is my favourite photo from this shoot (honestly I have no idea why)
странно, но това ми е любимата снимка от този ден (нямам представа защо)



Here are some more photos from that day. Don't let the sun deceive you - it was raining so hard the previous day so the grass I was sitting on was crazy wet! But this was a small price to pay though I couldn't stop complaining about it - I tend to do that quite too much. Anyway, I really hope you'll like the idea and the photos as well. And don't you just love white roses?

Ето още малко снимки от този ден. Не позволявайте на слънцето да ви заблуди - валеше много силно предния ден и тревата, на която стоях беше адски мокра. Но това беше малка пречка, въпреки че не можех да спра да се оплаквам - имам навика да го правя ненужно много. Както и да е, надявам се идеята, а и самите снимки да ви харесат. Как може да не обикнеш белите рози?

 I was wearing:
Mary C black princess dress
Osvaldo Rossi boots
AMA emerald earrings
Chanel Pirate's red nail polish
Handmade headband (so proud of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment